Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Friday, July 17, 2009

Talking Out Of Your Ass - Imagination = The News




The Lesson: I don't normally watch the news. Aside from the fact that they typically just cycle through the same 5 stories, but they choose to break those up with "news of the weird" stories that no one cares about. Not that this is news to anyone.

What did I learn?

  • In Israel, some chicks ran in heels. Incidentally, I do this all the time and it never gets covered on the news.
  • Some hallucinating wackos think they see the Virgin Mary in bird poop.
  • "Coming up after the break: A man who took the plunge...out of an airplane." It's called skydiving, idiot.
  • Some kid who sailed around the world "might just be an adventurer."
  • The lead in: "Some kids get a chance to entertain their inner wizard." The story: Some kids go to a camp where they play with frogs. The name of the camp: Frogwarts.

"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

0 comments: