Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Monday, July 13, 2009

1 Week x 2 Kids - Activity = Misc.




This lesson: I need a life. Here are the other miscellaneous "amazing" revelations I've gathered over the last week of complete inertia...

What did I learn?

  • When I finally get around to doing laundry after ignoring it for a couple of weeks, it turns into a 15 load, 2 day chore.
  • It is unwise to take your contacts out while holding a ninja kick flipping baby.
  • The Law of Offspring #59 is The Vacation Law. It reads that "Any child, upon the rare miracle that the parents get a chance to sleep in, must choose from the following options: A) Stay up incredibly late B) Wake up screaming in the middle of the night C) Wake up incredibly early D) All of the above." My children mostly chose D for an entire week.
  • Coke and chocolate liqueur do not mix. Bleh.
  • I have a weird obsession with widgets. If I see one on someone else's blog, I want it immediately. This is what I spent most of the week doing. Just trying out various widgets and deleting most of them because I can't make them work. I need help.

"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

2 comments:

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Have you tried the Etch-a-Sketch widget yet? Pure awesomeness!

Awesomeness said...

Not yet, but you can trust that I'll eventually get to it.

I've had the worst luck with hit counters that stop working for no reason and contact forms that don't contact me. :*( If I didn't have fun finding these things, I'd be bummed about it.