Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bored Preschooler + Computer = TMI About Elmo Potty Habits



This Lesson: sesamestreet.org is a lot of fun for kids, but some of their games are a little crazy. Tonight my daughter played Elmo's Potty Time.

What did I learn?

  • Going potty in the supermarket is a special adventure! (it's called scabies Elmo)

  • Elmo and Zoe cannot possibly play "Doctor, Lumberjack and Astronaut" without Baby Bear. (that game does not sound wholesome)

  • Elmo's daddy is kind of stingy about reading really loud so that Elmo can hear his story while he's going potty.

  • When you're on Young McElmo's farm, you see a llama.

  • When clowns have to go potty, they like to have the kids hold their suspiciously penis-like balloon animals.


"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

0 comments: