Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Alcohol + Video Games x Old Age = A Megaton Of Regret




This lesson: It's all about why I don't normally drink. In 1999, I was celebrating New Year and I partied a little too hard and got alcohol poisoning. Well, what do you want? The world was supposed to end. I got ripped off.

Flash forward to today, 10 years later and I still can't really drink right. I get sick whenever I smell alcohol.

What did I learn?

  • When I mix Smirnoff Vanilla with Kahlua in Coke, there is no alcohol smell. Only vanilla and coke.
  • It only took 3 glasses of this to get me completely wasted. Incidentally, it also got me curled up in a cold sweat on the bathroom floor this morning.
  • Outlaw Golf for the Xbox is tons of fun. It's even more fun when you're wasted.
  • Steve Carell is the announcer for Outlaw Golf. I wonder what they would have to pay him for that same gig today...
  • Playing video games until 4:00 in the morning when you know your kids will wake up anytime after 5:00 is beyond stupid.


"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

0 comments: