Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shower + Coffee < Sleep


This lesson: Why I don't co sleep or keep my kids in the same room at night. The last couple of nights we've all slept in the front room. I don't think we're going for a three-peat.

What did I learn?
  • My son can sleep through anything but cartoons and his sister's crying.
  • When the girl wakes up in the middle of the night, she cries just because she needs more sleep. She'll tell you this herself.
  • My kids flail around like they're on fire when they sleep.
  • My 11 month old son snores.
  • My daughter gets pissy when she wakes up in the middle of the night and the TV isn't on/isn't playing cartoons. Hmmm. Must be broken.


"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

0 comments: