Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Plans < Kids


The Lesson: You can have plans or you can have kids. Not both. I had planned to take my husband out today for a nice steak lunch, then ... BLLLEEEEEEEGGGGHHHH! The girl child is spewing and she's on fire.

What did I learn?
  • Mickey Mouse is the best medicine for a sick kid.

  • Water on a sensitive belly = more bllleeeeeegggghhhhh.

  • It is impossible to keep 2 small children separated.

  • According to my girl, running the thermometer across your forehead makes you feel "much better."

  • Pedialyte is gross. Kids won't even drink it in Popsicle form.


"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

0 comments: