Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Employees = Hell's Angels' Prissy Little Sisters


The Lesson: Whenever your 18/19 year old employees tell you, "Don't ask." you should just take their word for it.


What did I learn?



  • When my boys are bored at work, they form ridiculous motorcycle gangs.

  • The guard is helping them find recruits.

  • The name of their gang? The Hissy Pussies. Like I said: don't ask.

  • Their uniform will consist of helmets that have fake cat ears and a pull-string noise box (think old style baby dolls) that makes a hissy cat noise when you pull it.

  • While this country is facing one of the worst economic crises since the Great Depression and people with families are having a hard time getting jobs at McDonalds, these kids are getting paid to map out the destiny of The Hissy Pussies. Kinda makes you sick when you think about it.


"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

0 comments: