Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day Off = Day Wasted


Today's Lesson: I made absolutely no plans for the day. As a result, I got a whole lot of nothing accomplished.

What did I learn?


  • I'd rather make up my own blog society than join someone else's. I don't know why, but it makes me feel important to be the leader of a secret online blogger cult. Except I'm the only member.
  • Most mommy blogs I visited today had a title that indicated mommy hits the sauce a lot.
  • Men and Women search for different things on WebMD.com. Men's searches mostly have to do with their penis. Women's searches are just depressing.

Men's top 12:
1. Back pain
2. Check Your Moles
3. Premature Ejaculation
4. Hernia
5. Pomegranite Juice
6. Wine for a longer life
7. Male Contraceptive
8. Why hair goes gray
9. Prostate Cancer Vaccine
10. Foreplay
11. Sex Myths
12. Penis Enlargement


Women's Top 12:
1. Sunscreen
2. Fittest Cities
3. Bipolar Disorder
4. Farrah Fawcett
5. Swine Flu
6. Summer Depression
7. Sleep More, Weigh Less
8. Cancer Deaths
9. Why Skip Sex
10. Fibromyalgia Pain
11. 7 Rules For Eating
12. Cheerios Health Claim


"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

0 comments: