Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Friday, June 26, 2009

My Brain - 1 Week Of Sleep = IQ of 7




The Lesson: I wish I knew. After a week of tending to sick vampire kids and working, I have the mental capacity of a barnacle.

What did I learn?

  • After you turn 30, falling asleep on the couch costs you the use of one of your body parts. The couch will exact it's preferred toll. Last night, it wanted my left shoulder.

  • The more tired I am, the worse I dress. I walked out the door this morning in beige slacks that are 2 sizes too big, and low-cut black baby doll style shirt that is described on the tag as being 100% modal. Whatever the hell that is. Oh yeah, then stick a lime green lycra-spandex cami under the shirt. You're visualizing..... you're visualizing..... you're visualizing...... and......you're barfing.

  • You know you're getting desperate when you have to drink an Amp at 10:00 at night in order to ensure that you're able to stay awake until your 10 month old finally falls asleep. Just for the record, I fell asleep at midnight. Not for long, but I did sleep.

  • When it takes you more than 10 seconds to remember what your first name is, you should probably call in sick.

  • http://www.papajohns.com/ is the best dinner you'll never cook (or leave your house for).


"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

0 comments: