Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day Horoscope

February 14, 2010

  1. TaurusTaurus (4/20-5/20)
    If there was ever a time -- no, absolutely destined -- for the beginning of a romance, this, for you, is definitely it. All the cosmic lights are green. Very green. So when you're invited out, do yourself a favor. Forget all about washing your hair, doing your grocery shopping or any other shallow excuse you had lined up to avoid this. Get dressed -- nicely -- and go! 
Whoever writes this shit is creepily accurate.

  • I am at the beginning of a romance...in the grand scheme of things.  We're in year 15 of, what could possibly be, a 50-year relationship.  I would qualify that as a beginning.
  • I'm wearing green!
  • I did not wash my hair today.
  • I did not go grocery shopping even though we're almost out of milk and diapers.

Holy crap!  When I was invited to drink and play card games with Mr. A, I totally did.  I ditched all of my other plans, started pouring down the vodka and....

Yeah.  I'm drunk.  And will probably delete this tomorrow. 

Happy Valentines Day!!


"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

0 comments: