Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Doesn't That Figure

I went back to the My Heritage site because it has all kinds of fun little doohickies to play with.

This time, I did the Look-Alike Meter. This will tell you if your child looks more like mom or dad. Before I did this, I always thought that my daughter looked more like her dad and my son looked more like me. Now I know:

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celeb - Collage - Morph

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

I will save these as a reference for the next time Mr. A complains that the children don't resemble him at all and starts asking questions about the mailman. (Our mailman is a woman, by the way...)

"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

0 comments: