Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

How 'Bout A Nice Warm Glass Of 'Shut The Hell Up'?



If I knew it was that easy, I would have done it a long time ago.  Oh, the peace!  Oh, the quiet!  Today I figured out how to simultaneously shut my husband up and get him to stop bitching to me about what the kids are doing.

Mr. Awesomeness:  I just want you to know that your son just ate your daughter's shoe.  I took it from his hand, which is covered in poop.  Also, all of the baby wipes are on the floor.

Awesomeness: *Blank stare* And....? (Ladies and gentlemen, this happens every day at 4:30.  It's not going to end up on the news.)

Mr. Awesomeness:  Well, I know you're in the zone over there ... *waves a snide hand in a circular motion toward my lunch and laptop*... but you should probably be checking on these kids every now and then.

Awesomeness:  Well I'd hate to do that because then I'd have to raise my allowance.  These kids have 2 parents and I'm not their babysitter.  Your son was also doing these things while you were on your computer and eating lunch.

Mr. Awesomeness: ...................


That's right, suck it.

P.S. As I'm writing this, he comes into the room and tells me:

You know, I was so distracted by the wanton destruction and lack of supervision that I forgot to wash my hands after I changed your son's shitty diaper.  I didn't remember until I caught myself picking my teeth.  It wouldn't be so bad, except I put cream on him.  I totally touched his asshole with the fingers I had in my mouth.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem.

Poker face.

"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

0 comments: