Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Grinchmas!





Santa brought many wonderful presents to the AwesomeHouse this year.  Then The Grinch had to show up bearing gifts.  What did he bring this year?
  • For the girl: A fever of 104.
  • For the boy: Sore throat, diarrhea and severe diaper rash.
  • For Mr. A: A trip to Walgreens because some asshole, who will remain nameless (Grandma), didn't bother to call us while we were out yesterday to tell us we were out of milk.
  • For me (and then subsequently everyone else): A dozen rotten eggs.  I just bought those fucking things last week.  No deviled eggs this year.
"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

0 comments: