Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Structured Format - (Topics +Time + Imagination) = To Hell With It



All right.  I gave my little gimmicky format a good run.  I wanted to challenge myself to stick to a particular format with this blog so I didn't find myself in a desperate rut and post crap like:

What did I learn today?  Life sucks.
  or

The world's youngest parents were from China in 1910.  They were 8 and 9.
The 5-point "lesson" was the reason most of my posts got deleted.  It worked out well enough that the damn blog didn't stall out.  Most of the time, though, I could only raise 2 or 3 good thoughts on the topic I wanted to address, so into the scrap heap it went.

So today's lesson:  It's time to retire that particular style. 

"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe (I'm keeping my signature.)

0 comments: