Have you ever wondered why truth is stranger than fiction? This, and many other topics will never be explored here. You will mostly find half-assed posts about crap I've thought about for 2 seconds. (I really need to work on my promotion skills.)

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dumb Laws




Okay, so I finally got some sleep and I'm ready to go again...I think.

Today, I'm looking at dumb laws.  I'm typically a law-abiding citizen (I speed sometimes), so I want to make sure that I know where my boundaries are.  In the state that I live in, some of the laws I must follow are:

You may not have more than two dildos in a house.
Well, I own zero dildos, so: check.

Any misdemeanor committed while wearing a red mask is considered a felony.
No speeding with a red mask on: got it.


No more than six girls may live in any house.
Only 3 girls live in my house: good to go.


It is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling.
No missing teeth for me: thank goodness.

Whew! Looks like I won't be sent off to the slam any time soon.

"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

0 comments: